Time to put the J-O-Y back in holiday shopping, are we right y’all?!
The season is all about giving, and there’s nothing that invokes that warm fuzzy feeling quite like strolling America’s Favorite Main Street and finding a perfect gift for your loved one.
With family in town for Thanksgiving festivities, we encourage y’all to start a new tradition on Small Business Saturday (SBS): it’s the perfect opportunity to #ShopSmall and support indie businesses, all the while creating sweet memories! This year the big event falls on November 29.
Here are examples of what local businesses are doing for SBS. C’mon down and see us Nov. 29!
- The free Stop Hop & Shop Trolley will kick off on Small Business Saturday this year, making it perfect for you to support small! Park at the Factory hassle free, then climb aboard the trolley for a treat. Learn more about this festive service here.
- Arbor Antique Mall will be offering 10% off all items over $25–plus, and there will be many bigger sales on special items throughout the store! Refreshments will also be served.
- Avec Moi is providing complimentary mimosas…. ’til the champagne dries up!
- Bagbey House Antiques & Interiors will have a coupon for $5 off any one item $30 or more! Plus a huge discount on Christmas arrangements, wreaths and garlands, and lots of specially tagged items. Don’t miss the hot cider and gourmet food samples, too!
- City Farmhouse is hosting its annual open house on Saturday, which will include holiday inspiration, specials and refreshments.
- Damico Frame & Art Gallery is providing 50% off custom framing–one day only! Plus: $55 for a 16×20 canvas print gallery wrap and free photo/art scanning (with print purchase). Pop in for refreshments and extended hours, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fifth Third Bank is offering $150 to all new customers who set up $100 direct deposit (by 12/31). The bank will also be offering free business deposit bags for business owners from 9 a.m. to Noon on Saturday.
- Not only is Good Findings, Inc., staying open ’til 8 p.m. on Saturday, but they are also offering: 20% off jewelry from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 2-for-$20 scarves from 1 p.m. to close; and leggings for 2 for $25 all day long! Plus: grab their refreshments for a pick me up.
- JONDIE Boutique will offer mimosas and snacks all day on SBS, PLUS you save $10 on every $100 spent in the store. But that’s not all! There will also be 20% to 75% sales off select merchandise; gift card giveaways; $5 off all denim AND a free fitness class at 100% Fit with denim purchase.
- Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant is offering 25% off Puckett’s apparel; 15% off Puckett’s merchandise (mugs, spices, sauces etc); and 10% off non-Puckett’s retail items. PLUS: they will be debuting a special Puckett’s x Hatch Show Print poster… for a $25 donation, you get this numbered poster + all proceeds go to the Heritage Foundation!
- Puckett’s Boat House is providing drink specials for you people who are going to shop ’til you drop! Stop by for all-day $6 mimosa + Bloody Marys, as well as a hoppin’ Happy Hour. PLUS: they are offering 25% off Puckett’s apparel; 15% off Puckett’s merchandise (mugs, spices, sauces etc); and 10% off non-Puckett’s retail items.
- Rare Prints Gallery is offering live Christmas music by pianist Brian Hanson all day on Small Business Saturday! Step in to listen to holiday tunes and to snag some Christmas candy, too.
- With the purchase of $15 or more, Shoppes on Main will give you an adorable holiday bag to use to tote around your purchases!
- Not only will T. Nesbitt & Co. employees be dressed in vintage character, but the store will also have special sales throughout the store and refreshments, too!
- Tin Cottage is providing sweet refreshments for those shoppin’ hard on Saturday! Plus they’ve put together nifty gift guides for when you hit a road block.
- Town’s End General Store is offering 20% off all locally made items; 25% off Christmas decor; a free Shop Small tote + silver-plate photo frame while supplies last; and apple cider and mini Moon Pies!
- Visit Franklin is hosting a special Buy One, Get One on Saturday: purchase a music logo long-sleeve t-shirt from the Visitor’s Center at regular price and receive the second 50% off!
We hope you enjoy #AmericasFavoriteMainStreet while shopping in downtown Franklin! See you Saturday. xo