Happy Snow Day from #DowntownFranklin! We sure do love this winter white on our historic buildings but encourage all of our friends to stay safe when traveling in and around America’s Favorite Main Street.
Below is a list of merchants and restaurants that are OPEN today (Friday, Jan. 6th!), which will be updated every few hours:
- The Coffee House at Second & Bridge: Regular hours
- GRAY’S on Main: Regular hours
- Kilwins: Regular hours
- Merridees Breadbasket: Regular hours
- Puckett’s Boat House: Regular hours
- Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant: Regular hours
- Anthropologie: Regular hours
- Bink’s Outfitters: Regular hours
- Inspirations on Main: Open til 5:30pm
- It’s Vintage, Baby: Opening at 2pm
- Landmark Booksellers: Regular hours; 6-9pm for the Franklin Art Scene
- Visitor Center: CLOSED
- White’s Mercantile: Opening at 12pm
Hours may change throughout the day — please call respective businesses to ensure they are open before visiting!