P.O. Box 723
Franklin, Tennessee 37065
To sign up for our newsletter, go here.
For media requests, email us here.
Main Street Program Director
615-591-8500 ext. 18
Downtown Franklin Association Board Members
- President Marianne DeMeyers, Tin Cottage
- Vice President Natasha Hendrix, McCreary’s Irish Pub
- Treasurer Ed Cagle, FirstBank
- Secretary Jan Marshall, A. Marshall Family Foods Inc.
- Promotions Julie Walton, Walton’s Antique & Estate Jewelry
- Design Ernie Reynolds, Outdoor Classic Structures
- Economic Restructuring Joni Cole, GRAY’S on Main
- Organization Deborah Warnick, WCCVB
Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County
Working in partnership with the Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County, property owners, city and county government, local businesses and merchants in our historic retail district, the Downtown Franklin Association (DFA) has helped create one of the nation’s Main Street success stories. Click here to learn more about our parent organization.
Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau