Life is happening Downtown Franklin again, and our Downtown Merchants want to celebrate with you during a Grand Reopening Weekend this Saturday and Sunday, April 24th-25th!
Below are some of the special sales and findings you’ll discover this weekend only for the reopening celebration of downtown.
- Visit Franklin – 25% Off All Apparel
- Area Hotels – Discounts for Locals (book your staycation)
- Onyx & Alabaster – Buy a $100 GC for $75, enter to win a $250 gift card, and get information on design services (between 12pm-3pm Saturday & Sunday)
- Twine – 10% OFF Storewide
- Posh – Special Weekend Sale
- Ruby Sunshine – King Cake Stuffed French Toast (leaving the menu soon)
- Anthropologie – Spring Dresses Specials
- The Registry – Teapots and Vases (great for Mother’s Day)
- Mimi & Dottie – Handmade Jewelry
- Gray’s – Signature Cocktail: Anthem Spirit & Live Music on the 2nd floor (Friday Night The Deltaz | Saturday Night Colleen Orender)
- Triple Crown Bakery – NEW Butterfly Lemonade (magically changes colors)
- White’s Mercantile – Allie Nicole Pop-Up Shop on 24th
- The Parker House – New Salon on Main Street
- McCreary’s – Saturday Specials: $2 off Bloody and Midnight Marys; $2 off Mimosas; $1 off Beermosas (10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.) | Sunday Specials: $2 off Bloody and Midnight Marys; $2 off Mimosas; $1 off Beermosas (10 a.m.- 2 p.m.)
Come out and support small business with us this weekend!