Downtown Franklin Association Membership
A Community of Passionate Businesses
Downtown Franklin Association members are dedicated to the historic preservation, revitalization and community vibrancy of historic downtown Franklin. DFA membership is ONLY for businesses and building owners located in the 16-block historic district in downtown Franklin. When you become a DFA member, you are also automatically a member of its parent organization, the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN!
If you are an individual or family or a business outside the downtown district, the Heritage Foundation offers several types of memberships for you! Visit https://williamsonheritage.org/howyoucanhelp/ for more details!
DFA MEMBER BENEFITS
DFA memberships are $250 per year and are available to businesses located in the 16-block historic district in downtown Franklin. Click here to download a full list of 2021 benefits. Also, don’t forget that your DFA membership also includes a Heritage Foundation membership!
- Influence over the aesthetics and atmosphere of Main Street
- Vital role in continuing to build successful businesses in Franklin
- Opportunity to participate in beneficial partnerships
- Promotion on DFA’s social media channels
- Visibility on DowntownFranklinTN.com
- Listings in local promotional and advertising materials
- Special benefits at Heritage Foundation festivals (Main Street Festival, Pumpkinfest, Dickens of a Christmas)
- Opportunity to be featured in Business Spotlight at DFA member meetings
- Monthly members-only meetings
- Annual members-only social event
- Support from dedicated staff members and advisory board members
- Access to important information and news affecting downtown Franklin
Click here to download a full list of 2021 benefits.
JOIN OR RENEW
If you’d like to join as a new DFA member or renew your current membership, please select your preferred payment method. NEW! We can now accept cash, check (ACH), debit or credit cards. Also, sign up for auto-renew and your membership will stay active, renewing every 12 months after you join/renew until you cancel!Click For Membership
If you’d like to pay by check, please fill out this form and make your check out to “Heritage Foundation” and send both to:
Downtown Franklin Association
ATTN: Member Services
P.O. Box 723
Franklin, TN 37065
DFA MEMBERS-ONLY 2021 MONTHLY MEETINGS
Monthly member meetings held the first Thursday every month via Zoom at 9 a.m., and at the Franklin Theatre depending on COVID protocols.
July – no meeting
DFA MEMBER RESOURCES
Small Business Saturday
Text Alerts Put the power of the Franklin Police Department’s FirstAlert in your hand. Text: MainStreet to 888777 to receive texts about crime and safety issues as they happen. Get information on issues that impact your safety or the safety of your employees. This service is available to all Franklin residents, businesses and visitors.
Click HERE to see a list of all events in downtown Franklin that involve road closures.