A Community of Passionate Businesses
The Downtown Franklin Association and its members are dedicated to preserving the history and charm of our community, supporting small business, building collaborative marketing campaigns, and hosting signature festivals and events each year. DFA membership is open for businesses and building owners located in the 16-block historic district in downtown Franklin. When you become a DFA member, you are also automatically a member of its parent organization, the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN.
If you are an individual or family or a business outside the downtown district, the Heritage Foundation offers several types of memberships for you! Visit their site to learn more.
DFA memberships are $250 per year and include a Heritage Foundation membership!
- Monthly membership meetings and networking opportunities
- Vital role in continuing to build successful businesses in Franklin
- Participation in marketing partnerships and campaigns
- Promotion on DFA’s social media channels
- Visibility on DowntownFranklinTN.com
- Listings in local promotional and advertising materials
- Special benefits and reduced booth fees at Main Street Festival, Pumpkinfest, and Dickens of a Christmas
- Annual members-only social event
- Support from dedicated staff and advisory board members
- Access to important information and news affecting downtown Franklin
JOIN OR RENEW
If you’d like to join as a new DFA member or renew your current membership, please select your preferred payment method or sign up for auto-renew and your membership will stay active, renewing every 12 months after you join/renew until you cancel!Click For Membership
If you’d like to pay by check, please fill out this form and make your check out to “Heritage Foundation” and send both to:
Downtown Franklin Association
ATTN: Member Services
P.O. Box 723
Franklin, TN 37065
DFA MEMBERS-ONLY 2021 MONTHLY MEETINGS
Monthly member meetings held the first Thursday every month via Zoom at 9 a.m., and at the Franklin Theatre depending on COVID protocols. Upcoming meetings will be held on:
- April 1
- May 6
- June 3
- July – TBD for our Annual Member Mixer
- August 5
- September 2
- October 7
- November 4
- December 2
DFA MEMBER RESOURCES
Affiliated Organizations (Click the links below to discover more)
- National Main Street Center
- Tennessee Main Street Program
- Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN
Text Alerts Put the power of the Franklin Police Department’s FirstAlert in your hand. Text: MainStreet to 888777 to receive texts about crime and safety issues as they happen. Get information on issues that impact your safety or the safety of your employees. This service is available to all Franklin residents, businesses and visitors.
Click HERE to see a list of all events in downtown Franklin that involve road closures.