In the Nashville Scene’s 23rd Best of Nashville® issue, the publication salutes the people, places and businesses that power Music City (and the surrounding area!)’s engine, that have brought eager visitors to our door over the past year.
Several Downtown Franklin Association members won Reader’s Choice accolades in this year’s contest! Congratulations to these businesses:
- Best Antique Store: Arbor Antique Mall (First Place)
- Best Williamson County Restaurant: Red Pony (First Place)
- Best Wine Bar: JJ’s Wine Bar (Third Place)
- Best Coffeehouse: Frothy Monkey (Second Place)
- Best Place for a Cheap Date: Kimbro’s (Second Place)
- Best Service: Red Pony (Third Place)
- Best Cupcake: Ivey Cake (Third Place)
- Best After Hours Hang: Kimbro’s (Third Place)
If you want to read about other winners, click here.