Photo by @jeffjohnsonimages
The holiday season is in full swing–time to make your list and check it twice! Shop for all your loved ones, from young to old, along #AmericasFavoriteMainStreet!
By shopping local, not only will you find perfect, one-of-a-kind gifts, you will benefit the Downtown Franklin community as a whole! Did you know that for every dollar you spend shopping locally, 63 cents stays in the local economy? Not to mention you’ll also help the environment, create jobs and ensure that Downtown Franklin continues to be a destination, attracting visitors from all over the world!
We couldn’t fit all of our gift suggestions into one spot, but here are a few highlights to note:
For all of the adults (21+) on your list:
- TICKETS TO BREWFEST 2017! Have you heard the news? This year’s event will be held on March 11, 2017 and feature local, national and international craft brews! Tickets will be available to purchase online before Christmas; stay tuned for more details! Get ahead of the game and grab yours in advance!
- Gift certificate to Cork & Cow, winner of Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence and Open Table’s “Best Steak in Nashville”
- Savory Spice Shop’s Global Kitchen Spice gift Set, featuring flavors from all over the world
- Specialty dried meat from Carnivore Meat Company
- Early’s Honey Stand Breakfast Sampler, filled with all of Early’s breakfast favorites like griddle cake mix and thick-cut country bacon
The Best Friend:
- Coffee mug and bag of coffee from The Frothy Monkey
- Candle from Anthropologie
- DIY crafting class at Craft Love
- Mini marquee light box from Tin Cottage
- Notebook or personalized stationary from Rock Paper Scissors
The Outdoors Fan:
- YETI rambler tumbler from Bink’s Outfitters
- Pedego electric bike tour to Leiper’s Fork or throughout Historic Franklin sites
- Lawn and garden tools from Harpeth True Value Hardware
- Give the gift of experiencing Franklin first hand with a Franklin on Foot tour- they’ve got it all from ghost and crime tours to Civil War and history tours
The Health Nut:
- Gift card to Juice Bar Franklin
- Iron Tribe Fitness monthly membership
- A BNA hat from Finnleys to hide post-gym hair
The Significant Other:
- Tickets to a show at The Franklin Theatre
- Date night at Gray’s On Main
- Cozy blanket from The Iron Gate
- Something sparkly from Walton’s Antique and Estate Jewelry
- Hip floppy wool hat from Jondie
- Gift certificate for a blow out at Ecco Salon
- Makeover session at Heylee B.
- Coffee table book from Landmark Booksellers
- White’s Elixirs, Nashville-style syrup for coffee, cocktails or tea for the aspiring mixologist from White’s Mercantile
- Silly socks from The Shoppes on Main
- Portrait session at New Day Photography to capture timeless photos of the whole family
- A relaxing spa day at Pinup Skin Spa
- Bath products from Bathos
- Her favorite dinnerware from The Registry
For the kiddos:
- Spy gear from Metro Spy Supply
- Music lessons from Shuff’s Music for the future rockstar
- They’re calling for snow this year — a sled from Handy Hardware could be put to good use!
We couldn’t list all of the amazing gifts that can be found in Downtown Franklin, but be sure and check out the guide here on our website for a complete list of all the places to eat, shop and be entertained!