37th Annual Main Street Festival
July 18-19, 2020
The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County’s 37th Annual Main Street Festival will take place Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19, 2020. One of the of the largest events in the Southeast, the festival is expected to draw a crowd of about 100,000 for a fun-filled weekend of music, arts and crafts, food and children’s activities. Learn more at WilliamsonHeritage.org/MainStreet.
2020 Vendor Applications are available NOW!
- 2020 Retail Street Vendor Applications: CLICK HERE
- 2020 Food & Beverage Street Vendor Applications: CLICK HERE
- 2020 Entertainer/Performer Applications: CLICK HERE
- 2020 DFA Member Application: CLICK HERE
- 2020 Corporate Sponsorship: CLICK HERE to email.