Thank you for your interest in our upcoming 2021 festivals. Please find some answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
When are your events this year?
- Main Street Festival | July 17-18, 2021
- Pumpkinfest | October 30, 2021
- Dickens of a Christmas | December 11-12, 2o21
I’m interested in becoming a vendor. How do I apply?
Click the link(s) that makes the most sense for what you are looking for:
- Art/Craft Vendors
- Food Vendors
- To apply, complete our food vendor application form, and we’ll be in touch (form)! We are expecting to communicate with vendors based on the timeline at the bottom of the page, though dates are subject to change.
- We’re currently looking for live entertainers/performers of all types for Pumpkinfest and Dickens of a Christmas to appear on our Main Stage, Acoustic Stage and throughout our event. As a nonprofit, entertainers donate their time, but will promoted on events site(s) and our festival app. If you’re interested, send us an email with details about your performance and a link to audio/video sample of your work. (email)
I’d love to have a presence on-site to promote my business. How can I be involved?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- We have an incredible team ready to talk to you about customized experiences for your business to interact with our festival attendees (email)
I’d like to help! How can I get involved?
- We can’t do what we do without the incredible support of our community. There are a variety of ways to support our festivals – from volunteering in the office, to helping layout each event, assisting guests day-of, and more! Learn more by emailing us with the Subject Line: “I’m here to serve!” Let us know any areas of interest and we’ll work to get you plugged in! (email)
As a vendor, what are the application timelines for each festival?
Main Street Festival:
- Application deadline: May 15, 2021
- Vendor notification: May 28, 2021
- Booth Payment Deadline: June 11, 2021
- Event Dates: July 17-18, 2021
- Application deadline: June 15, 2021
- Vendor notification: July 05, 2021
- Booth Payment Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Event Date: October 30, 2021
Dickens of a Christmas:
- Application deadline: August 1, 2021
- Vendor notification: August 16, 2021
- Booth Payment Deadline: October 15, 2021
- Event Date: December 11-12, 2021