Tis the season! With Thanksgiving around the corner, Shop Small Saturday, founded by American Express in 2010, is set for November 26th this year!
To support small businesses and celebrate communities across the country, the Downtown Franklin Association is promoting “Shop Small,” including various discounts and deals throughout downtown Franklin the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
To encourage local shopping, the Downtown Franklin Association is once again partnering with The Factory at Franklin and the Franklin Transit Authority to provide free transportation with the Hop & Shop Trolley the weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The shuttle is a heated and handicap accessible form of transportation for passengers to take into downtown Franklin from The Factory. Running in 30-minute shifts from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., the festive trolley will be available for guests on November 26th, December 3rd, and December 17th this year.
The trolley route goes down Main Street every 30 minutes. Guests are picked up at the Factory and dropped off on Main Street. Pickup to go back to the Factory is in one of the quadrants on the square. Guests are told where to get back on the trolley to go back to the Factory when they are dropped off on Main Street. The route consists of down Main Street from the Factory, turn right at 5 Points, and travel to either Bridge or North Margin to highlight the businesses on 2nd, 3rd and 4th Avenues as well.
“We hope everyone will turn out for this incredible holiday season, especially on Small Business Saturday!” shares Heidi Hood, Managing Director of the DFA. Special offers and discounts from various merchants on Small Business Saturday listed below!
- JONDIE and Mimi & Dottie – Offering mimosas all day at both stores. Sign up for a chance to win a $250 Gift Card.
- Pedego Franklin – Free battery upgrade on 3 popular bike models (City Commuter, Boomerang, & Interceptor) and up to $1500 off Ridge Rider, Trail Tracker, & Gorilla
- Savory Spice – Buy $100 get a $100
- Onyx + Alabaster – Receive 20% off your Home Market purchase on Small Business Saturday! *valid in store only on Nov. 26th
- Hester & Cook – 12 Days of Christmas – 50% off all table runners – Huge In Store Giveaways
- POSH Boutique – 25% off all gift cards + small business pop ups with Ash from Nash and speciality gift wrapping from Wrapped & Tagged
- The Heirloom Shop – Small Business Saturday Pop Up with LINK x LOU / @linkxlou.nash
- heylee b. – $20 off $75 purchase – Saturday AND THEN BLACK FRIDAY 30% off from 9am-12pm and 20% off from 12-6pm
- The Registry – Free Waterford Ornament with purchase of $125.00 & Match Promotion
- Rebel Rebel – 10% off entire store excluding art and hats
- City Farmhouse – Free local delivery on select antique furniture.
- Purple Butterly – All things holiday 20% off—Christmas pjs, apparel, bows, decorations and Christmas toys
- Vinnie Louise – Double Loyalty Points
- Bink’s Outfitters – storewide sales plus up to 50% OFF KEEN, OOFOS, FJALLRAVEN, HYDROFLASK and more
- Twine Graphics Retail – 15% off all t shirts
- Southern Aesthetics – $150 (2 vials) off sculptra, $400 (4 vials) off sculptra, $200 off Morpheus8 Face/Neck packages, 1 free tube PRP with 2 dermal fillers, 2 free tubes with 4 dermal fillers.